Guiding Principles of Nandansons Charitable Foundation
The principles below reflect the Gupta’s family’s beliefs about the role of philanthropy and the impact they want this foundation to have.
- This is a family foundation driven by the interests and passions of the Gupta family.
- The Foundation will not accept any outside donations.
- Education, Science and Technology have great potential to improve lives around the world when integrated appropriately.
- Religious devotion is a way to create an identity for a culture
- Support Humanitarian Causes, not political ones.
- We are funders and shapers-we rely on others to act and implement.
- We must be humble and mindful in our actions and words.
- We treat the ultimate beneficiaries of our work with respect.
- We demand ethical behavior of ourselves.
- We treat each other as valued colleagues.
- To increase opportunity and equity for those most in need-requires great stewardship of the money we have available.
- Have Foundation Perpetuate for future generations.